- Manage all phases of accounts payable and account receivable.
- To prepare regular reports and summaries of all accounting aspects of the company.
- To verify the all accounts entries and to correct the irregularities if any.
- Responsible for Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly end closure
- Responsible for statutory and internal audit query handling
- Responsible for vendor advance analysis and employee advance information
- Work on Tax Audit, TDS, GST Return filling individually
- Responsible for subsidiary monthly results
- Responsible for MIS on Infrastructure buildup
- Coordinate and help the department in smooth functioning and completion of projects
- Ad-hoc reviews/MIS/projects as may be required
Qualification and Experience
Graduate or Post graduate with 3-5 yrs of exp into accounting
Able to handle the TDS, GST, Balance sheet and other aspects
Good with nos and have strong business acumen
Excellent communication and coordination skills
|Technology||Accounting, GST, TDS, IT Return, Balance Sheet, Reconciliation, Bank Guarantees, Accounts payable and receivable|