- Develops and executes aggressive sales strategies to grow revenues and expand the market through new business acquisitions.
- Develops executive level interactions with customers to advance individual opportunities and customer connections.
- Ensures thorough adherences of Sales Process and policies.
- Driving accurate Sales Forecast and Maintaining Sufficient Pipeline at all times.
- Intelligence on competition / market movement, tracing sales wins and losses
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Engineering and Delivery teams to maximize opportunities and productivity.
- Lead the HRMS team in managing the day-to-day training and implementation activities
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS constituents, including senior management and the HRMS customer base.
- Participate in Events and increase personal contacts related to market
- Follow the KRA set by Management
- Provide demos and presentations
- Report on regular interval to management
- Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRMS applications.
- Act as a liaison between the client and IT team
- Travel to client offices as and when required
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor or a Master degree with 3-4 years of experience in a sales role for HRMS/HCM/ERP product
- Strong acumen in Sales & Business Development of Software Products & Services
- Exposure on handling and closing Enterprise deals
- Excellent command on English
- Solid Team player & extremely self-motivated
- Should have outstanding presentation & negotiation skills
- Successful communicator at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills
The client is a well established company and is into business for 25+ years. They deal into HRMS product services and has multiple domestic and international clients. The company is based out of Gurgaon(near to rapid metro) with 5 days working culture
|Technology||Sales, Marketing, Sales Forecast, Client Handling, Customer Support,|