- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Ensuring that goods are delivered in the right quantities, to the right customer, and at the right time
- Ensuring that materials are available at all times, especially when required, and that planning functions are effectively and efficiently managed.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates
Qualification and Experience
Graduate or post graduates with 1-2 yrs of experience
- Good knowledge of Vendor management, warehouse and stock management
- Maintaining relationship with vendors & suppliers
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors
- Good Knowledge of Packaging materials & Product Development
- Negotiation Skills
The client is an FMCG Concern focused on research and creation of healthy Turmeric based products at Okhla Phase -1, New Delhi
|Technology||Vendor Management, Warehouse Management, Stock Management, Inventory Control, Supplier Management, Cost Negotiation, Purchase Orders|