The Partnerships & Alliances Manager plays a key role in driving partner acquisition and generating revenue. Managing a diverse set of Partnerships, working closely with the Partners, Internal Sales team and with Marketing teams, you’ll be responsible for managing cross-channel marketing initiatives for a range of our partners with a particular focus on generating leads from the partner ecosystem.
- New Partner Acquisition – Identify partners who have good synergies with company. Focus on exploration, acquisition, and integration for types of partnerships
- Referral Partners – Technology Partners and Marketing Agency Partners
2. Reseller Partners – Developer Partners and Complementary Product Partners
- Partner Onboarding Activities will include: Identify suitable Partnerships – Prospecting. CRM Record creation – New Partner Leads. Identify & Facilitate Integration path. Discuss & Negotiate Partner Referral Revenue share %. Agreement signing – NDA, Partner agreement
- Partner Engagement Program: Maintain a list of all partner contacts – create a database of contacts. Discuss leads, new opportunities. Provide updates – Product Development, Features, Capabilities etc. Partnership Maintenance. Ensure Company listing pages are up to date. (Work with marketing team). Ensure that the company certifications are up to date (Work with technical team)
- Partner performance monitoring: Number of Client Leads generated. CRM Record creation & Updating – Client Lead. Partner Integration Activities: Identify new technology integrations (CRM, Ecommerce, ESP, POS etc.). Write a spec for the technology integration. Identify technical resources to complete the integration – If external vendor, negotiate the contract and timeline. Deliver the integration, get it tested.
- Activity Reporting: Weekly Report: Ongoing Partner opportunity Status, Integration activity Status. Weekly Cadence – Product Engineering team / Marketing Team. Quarterly Report: Qualified Leads Generated, Number of Client sign-ups, Revenue derived
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
2 to 10 years of experience in partner management in the SaaS industry.
Prior experience in business consulting , BD or similar role apart from exp into alliances and partnerships
2 to 10 years of proven successful experience in outreaches & partnerships, building strategic alliances
Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs, integrations, and SaaS is a bonus
Hands-on approach, Self-Starter
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, presentation skills
Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
A consultative approach in addressing partner needs
Aptitude for networking, building relationships
|Salary||15 - 18 Lacs|
|Technology||Referral Partners, Reseller Partners, Partnership Maintenance, APIs, integrations, SAAS,|