- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Determine the design goals and requirements of the project
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Place orders for required materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D or similar design software is mandatory
- Proven working experience in designing interior spaces with respect to glass fixtures
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, and all installations
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to details
The client is into glass manufacturing based out of Sohna Road, Gurgaon
|Salary||4-5 Lacs / Anuuum|