- Managing the day-to-day training and implementation activities
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS constituents, including senior management and the HRMS customer base.
- Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRMS applications.
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of HRMS training to clients and internal staff.
- Identify the overall need of HRMS client and end users and solicit feedback.
- Deep knowledge of Payroll and HR compliances.
- Prepare and distribute timely and appropriate HRMS communications
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor or a Master degree with 1-3 years of experience in an HRMS support role or payroll function
- Experience with HRMS migration and implementation from start to finish
- Good knowledge with Payroll and compliance aspects
- Tech savvy with a good understanding of HR legislation like PF, ESI, Gratuity , TDS etc
- Excellent Communication skills
|Technology||Payroll, Compliances, HRMS, Training, Statutory Compliances, PF, ESI, TDS, Payroll Management|