- Culture and Values ambassador of the organization and help build a nurturing and growth culture.
- Developing, implementing and overseeing all HR initiatives, processes & activities
- Partnering with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy
- Developing and leading an HR team (recruitment, HR operations, retention) by providing outstanding guidance and motivation
- Identifying staffing and recruiting needs together with the recruitment team: developing best practices for hiring and talent management
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR functions such as performance management, compensation, benefits, training, etc.
- Creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Providing support and guidance to staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions arise
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources
- Developing and implementing HR budget
- Setting up analytics tools and keeping track of HR metrics
- Monitoring compliance to internal policies and legal standards
- Building the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Acting as an advocate of the company’s values and culture to create a best-in-class work environment
Qualification and Experience
- 12 to 15 years’ of proven experience as Head of HR in a reputed company
- Previous experience leading HR Team
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of HRM principles and best practices
- Excellent organization building and leadership skills
- Experience working in IT organizations or IT departments is a must
- Hands-on experience with IT recruitment, talent management, compensation and benefits etc.
- Strong decision-making skills and achievement/goal-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal and motivational skills: capable of building relationships across the organization with excellent communication skills
The client is a B2C fintech with a goal to help our customers manage their wealth and health. We help our customers manage their finances, gain access to essential healthcare, and explore professional opportunities, so that they can focus on living life and fulfilling their dreams.
The company was founded in January 2022, and it is carved out of its parent company which is a partner of choice for Banks for enabling financial inclusion reach millions of unbanked people across rural & urban India. The company app aims to be a great companion app to our customers, helping them to increase their quality of life.
|Technology||Head HR, HR Operations, Strategic HR, Talent Management,|