Posted 1 year ago
Serving in your frame
- Using Python (Pylons framework) to develop complete product backend for a shopping engine
- Using the latest non-RDBMS databases such as MongoDB to store dynamic information
- UG or PG degree from a reputed college in Computer Science or I.T.
- 1-6 years of experience building web applications.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Unit Testing and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of design principles and clean coding techniques is a must
- Proven programming expertise in any backend language a must.
- Hands-on experience with Devops/AWS tools/technologies like Chef, Ansible, EC2, VPC, CloudFront, AWS Lambda etc is a plus.
- Experience with source code version control (e.g. CVS) tools a must.
- Experience with Python or PHP a plus.
- Experience with development of iPhone and Android applications a definite plus.
The client is a product based IT company based out of Pune. WFH as of now but WFO after office resumes in Feb-22