Posted 2 months ago
Serving in your frame
- Greet and welcome guests as they come and go.
- Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests.
- Handle queries and address complaints.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and appointments.
- Attend phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate line.
- Take messages and pass them on to the receiver.
- Receive packages, deliveries, and letters.
- Regularly check and sort emails.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked.
- Maintain a filing system of all required documents.
- Maintain a visitors log book.
- Have an overview of the office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Qualification and Experience
- Any bachelors degree with 1-2 yrs of experience in front office or similar position
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent communication, written and people skills.
- Good multitasking, time management and organisational skills.
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skill.
- Customer oriented and professional attitude.
- Fresher females with good communication skills are considerable
- Salary flexible as per experience
- Location is Dwarka Sector 5
|Salary||2.5 - 3 Lacs|
|Technology||Front Office, Receptionist, Customer Care, Office Operations, Admin Activities|