For an IT client in Gurgaon
.Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, & social media
· Initiate effective online marketing campaigns, evaluate the needs of the consumer market.
· Identify and acquire knowledge about consumer trends, insights, demands and competitors trends.
· Meeting up clients & giving presentation/demo about the products based on appointments and online
· Responsible for developing strategies to market a company’s product online
· Planning and directing marketing campaigns and allocate investments
· Creating, maintaining & updating customer database
· Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
· Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
· Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, advertisements etc.
· Track the website traffic flow and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Implement and analyze performance metrics
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI
· Preparing of correspondences, mail, reports & presentations.
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results/set goals as required.
· Managing marketing material for example, brochures, leaflets, posters, website content and others.
· Organizing & attending events such as conferences, seminars & exhibitions.
Field job – involve lots of traveling
5 Days working
Qualification and Experience
.A Bachelor or a Master degree with 2-4 year of experience in digital marketing
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
and/or display advertising campaigns
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Excellent written and verbal communications.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Brilliant Communication & presentation skills
· Field job – involve lots of traveling
· Proficient MS office skills (specially MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel, Google Analytics, designing tools)
· Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
· Exposure to brand domain, marketing of services and solutions in a relevant industry domain
· High attention to the details
· Ability to learn quickly on the job