Posted 1 year ago
Serving in your frame
- Build and manage the organisation infrastructure on AWS aligned with industry best practices in deployments, operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, scalability, and high availability.
- Monitor, support and analyze our platform and systems.
- Automate system management tasks using python or other scripting languages.
- Work collaboratively with engineering teams in troubleshooting and fixing software issues .
- Manage operational priorities for MongoDB and cluster management.
- Track and manage system and software patches and upgrades
- Regularly evaluate and audit our network design with an emphasis on security and scalability.
- Regularly evaluate infrastructure costs and optimize the architecture to reduce the costs.
- Be the POC from company’s side for independent penetration testing efforts and other security audits
- UG or PG degree from a reputed college in Computer Science or I.T.
- 3+ years of experience as a Devops Engineer.
- Minimum 3-5 years Hands on experience in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (e.g., Jenkins)
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Unit Testing ,Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery(CD)
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network etc)
- Experience with monitoring systems like ELK, Cloudwatch.
- Experience with cluster management for MongoDB.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of system design principles and software architecture is a must.
- Proven programming expertise in any scripting language like Python
- Experience with source code version control (e.g. CVS,Git) tools are a must.
- Experience with Python web frameworks like Flask, Django a plus.
The client is a SAAS Based IT company based at california with India office at Pune
|Technology||cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, CI/CD technologies, Jenkins, MongoDB, Python, Flask, Django|