- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
- Use 3D models to design and create prototypes
- Collecting and analysing data from tests on prototypes
- Modifying designs and retesting them
- Writing regular progress reports and presenting them to project managers and clients
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor or a Master degree (Engineering preferred)
- Previous experience of 2-5 yrs as a Design Engineer or a similar role
- Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks and 3D tools is mandatory
- Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to details
Client is into glass manufacturing
|Technology||Auto CAD, 3 D Design|