- Work with Clients in the US time-zone and acquaint them with the companies product benefits and plans
- Work closely with customers to understand their key business priorities and ensure that we are successfully addressing them.
- Look at customer performance data on a daily basis and communicate areas of opportunity.
- Identify patterns among customer performance and contribute towards developing best practices, FAQs and knowledge base for product platform
- Timely response to all merchant queries via email or phone
- Debug merchant problems and report bugs to the engineering team and get them fixed
- Ensure customer satisfaction, identify any potential issues proactively before the customer reports them.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing or business from a reputed university
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in the US time zone (6:30 pm IST – 3:30 am IST) a must
- Experience in a prior customer success or support role and interacting with US customers on phone is a must
- Prior experience with retailers, ecommerce clients will be an advantage
- 2+ years of experience into customer success or support role
The client is a product based IT company into rewards and loyalty programs. Salary is open for deserving candidates. WFH as of now but WFO after office resumes in Feb-22
|Technology||Customer Success Manager, Client Interaction, Client Support, Product Knowledge,|
|Experience||3-10 Yrs into Customer Success Profile|