- Research the content topic and consumer trends before creating any form of content
- Develop content strategies and create a content calendar
- Will be responsible to craft different types of content e.g., Website information, blogs, Case studies, press releases, whitepapers, social media posts, presentations, testimonials, ad campaigns, event collaterals, branding material, etc.
- Managing and updating the content repository for the company
- Crafting the internal branding collaterals/ communications while working closely with the HR manager.
- Ensuring that SEO aspects like the use of appropriate keywords (top/potential to rank) are considered discussed with the digital marketing specialist.
- Proofreading and editing content before it is approved for publishing.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, sales, product, and design teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in the loyalty segment
- Creating content on a daily basis to fuel the brand’s presence online
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- 3-7 years’ experience in content writing for a technology company
- Prior experience in writing content for online and offline channels for the B2B segment
- Good understanding of technology
- A keen eye for detail and be highly creative.
- Ability to articulate content in a crisp and precise manner
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress etc.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
The company is a product based IT company based in Pune, currently observing WFH but would be WFO once the pandemic situation is normal
|Technology||Content creation, Website information, blogs, Case studies, press releases, whitepapers, social media posts, presentations, testimonials, ad campaigns, event collaterals, branding material,|