Serving in your frame
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
- Liaising/coordinating with foreign Institutes/Partner Institutes/Offices/Clients
- Manage and coordinate between Head office and other branches for Study in various countries
- Advising teams on application procedures, visa applications, and students counselling, accommodation, loan application
- Assisting with activities to promote overseas education institutions within the region.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Should have knowledge of foreign Universities, Admissions, Visa & Education System
Should have strong training skills to train team members foreign Universities and Student Visa.
1+ Yr of experience into overseas education counselling for any country. US and Canada experience is preferred
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Organized
Excellent communication and team management skills
Salary open for deserving candidates having experience and knowledge
Freshers with excellent communication skills can apply
The client is an Australia based company based out of Nehru Place with 6 days working culture. There is a requirement of 2 resource
|Technology||Overseas Counselling, Student Counselling, Coordination, Visa Counselling|