- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Identifying patterns by analysing a bundle of data, spotting trends and providing insights to business decision makers.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, data analysis, provide insights and provide necessary recommendations
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including in new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Deploy predictive models to infuse core business functions with deep analytical insight.
- Think and work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the firm’s services and be able to advise others about them
- Play a leading role in creating best -in-class issues-based programs, ensuring and monitoring client satisfaction with the developed and implemented programs
Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proactive, passionate, self-driven, should be able to work independently when required with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in business and market research and analytics, business development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Power BI, Python, Tableau or other Data analytics and visualization tools
The client is into Intellectual Property and has got multiple offices in India
|Technology||Business Analyst, Tableau, Python, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis,|