- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate or Post graduate with experience of 2-5 yrs into HR Generalist role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills
- Immediate joiners highly preferred
The company is into Education domain based near to ITO Metro station, Delhi
|Technology||HR, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Coordination, Onboarding, Exit Management|