Posted 3 weeks ago
Serving in your frame
- Gain and enhance knowledge of universities, admissions, & education system
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current education standards and procedures.
- Advice on the education options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & right decision.
- To generate walk-ins from leads, referrals, and other sources and to convert walk-ins into registrations.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to students and advising them on their educational needs
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile
- Liaising/coordinating with educational Institutes/Partner Institutes
- Advising teams on application procedures, and students counselling,
- Meet the assigned targets
Qualification and Experience
Graduate or post graduate with 1+ yrs of exp into education or admission counselling
Should have knowledge of Universities, Admissions, Visa & Education System
Excellent communication and team management skills with a flair for public speaking and a creative bent of mind.
Salary open for deserving candidates having experience and knowledge
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Organized
The client is a Delhi(North East Delhi) based organization giving educational services into domestic and international counselling
|Salary||2.5 - 5 Lacs|
|Technology||Counselling, Education Counselling, Coordination, Admission Counselling|